Thousands of customers are getting rid of their old socks and replacing them with Woodroad, the fast growing Texas brand started by a former YETI executive.
We've asked out customers what they love about Woodroad's Alpaca and Merino wool blend socks, and here's what they say.
1. "I can't believe how soft these socks feel!" The blend of natural and synthetic materials makes Woodroad socks feel ridiculously soft every time you put them on. Comfort all day.
2. "Finally, socks that keep my feet warm!" Don't let a cold winter outing get spoiled by cold toes - Woodroad socks have hollow fibers that provide superior insulation.
3. "No more holes in the toes." Every pair of socks is made using reinforced, seamless toe technology, preventing holes in the toes and keeping toes comfortable at the same time.
4. "Glad to find some good socks that aren't overpriced." Because Woodroad socks are sold direct-to-consumer, Woodroad can sell top quality products at a lower price than the competition.
5. "They actually stay up on my leg all day!" Our socks have the perfect amount of stretch to keep them in place all day. No more sagging socks.
6. "My moonwalking has never been easier!" Our lawyers recommended we don't encourage sliding across the floor in our socks since they are so smooth, so we won't...